AARP Livable Communities: Rural Livability
On June 19 & 20 AARP Livable Communities Rural Livability Workshop convened in Portland, Maine. View video and presentations from June’s event in which rural livability experts discuss:
- creating intergenerational communities
- strengthening transportation options
- improving housing affordability and choice
- enhancing community infrastructure (including broadband and economic development)
- preparing for extreme weather and disasters
For more information, check out their website.